The Koss MV1 Professional studio headphones are ideal for recording artists, professional DJs and audiophiles alike. With a frequency response of 10-25,000 Hz (due to titanium coating on its 2-millimeter-high polymer diaphragm), these professional headphones deliver deep bass and great sound intensity. A one-inch diameter oxygen-free copper voice coil improves signal transmission and conduction for precise, accurate sound reproduction, resulting in great sound and unmatched performance.
Koss MV1 closed cushions hug the ear, forming a tight, comfortable seal, while eliminating ambient sound and maximizing bass performance. Designed to withstand the stresses of studio use, the headphone ear cups fold flat for convenient travel and storage. With impressive sound and remarkable durability, the MV1 studio headphones can be enjoyed wherever and whenever.
- Noise isolating studio headphones
- 10-25,000 Hz frequency response
- One-inch diameter oxygen-free copper voice coil
- Adaptable steel and rubber headband design
- Includes a coiled, single-entry 8 foot cord with 3.5 mm plug and 6.3 mm adapter
- Koss Limited Lifetime Warranty