The full-size noise-isolating Koss ProDJ200 headphones are the next step up from the incredible ProDJ100. With stylish, spun metal ear cups that swivel 180 degrees, shifting between single- and double-ear listening is easy. Transitioning from stereo to mono audio mode is as simple as a flick of a switch.
The ProDJ200 gives both music lovers and professional DJ’s the flexibility to change cords on the go with a new detachable cord design. Included with every ProDJ200 is a standard, professional grade 8-foot coiled cord, and also a new 4-foot straight cord equipped with Koss Touch Control (KTC) remote and microphone technology made for iPhone®, iPad® and iPod®, which is also compatible with other smart phones and devices. The KTC allows users to stay connected, shuffle songs and control the volume with the simple flick of a switch.
Koss ProDJ200s feature soft, closed cushions that create a perfect seal whose comfort is amplified by extreme bass response of these soft, closed headphones. Lightweight and long lasting with noise isolating qualities, the Koss ProDJ200 headphones fold flat into a sleek protective case for ultimate portability and storage.
- Noise isolating headphones
- Koss Touch Control (KTC) remote and microphone technology, made for iPhone®, iPad® and iPod®
- Ear cups feature stereo/mono switch and swivel for single/double ear listening preference
- Detachable cords; 4-foot KTC cord; 8-foot coiled cord
- Fold flat into a convenient case for portability