- M-T 8am to 4:30pm, Fri 8am to 3pm
- Contact Form
Koss Corporation has partnered with FedEx Cross Border to service our international customers. FedEx Cross Border (in coordination with Koss Corporation) is responsible for all billing, shipping and customer service related to your international order. Here's how to place an International Order:
1. Select your items and add them to your shopping cart.
2. At the shopping cart, fill out your billing and shipping information, then select next. You will be automatically transferred to FedEx's Secure International Checkout page where you will be provided with international shipping costs as well as duties and taxes for your shipment.
3. Upon completion of your order, FedEx Cross Border will charge your credit card for the entire purchase. You will receive your order confirmation directly from FedEx Cross Border containing your Unified FedEx tracking number.
4. FedEx Cross Border will process your order (including billing, shipping and customer service) and guarantee delivery.
Once your order is completed, all inquiries should be directed to FedEx Cross Border at: https://crossborder.fedex.com
If you need assistance placing your international order or have questions, please contact FedExUS at 844-903-0031 or https://crossborder.fedex.com
All payment, shipping, or return requests should be submitted to FedEx at https://crossborder.fedex.com
While we are happy to accept returns and exchanges, you will be responsible for all shipping costs associated with the return and/or exchange and open box fees where applicable.